Netherlands, Utrecht, UtrechtSales
Our unique values are at the heart of everything we do, and how we do it. They shape our culture, influence who we are, and even, who we hire. They represent what we stand for and will continue to as we grow.
Are you a growth oriented young professional that get energy from meeting people? Are you a problem solver that enjoys working with the latest technology? Do you like to work with clients that are in cutting edge research or lead innovative industries? Then maybe you should read further. We are looking for a results driven business developer, where integrity and enthusiasm is key, but most importantly we want someone on our team that can challenge themselves daily and help our clients build long term business relations in the world of 3d printing.
If this sounds interesting, then 3devo might just be the place for you!
Working at 3devo means working at a company that operates in the highly innovative 3d printing industry, but also at a company that brings good to the world through plastic recycling efforts.
We are looking for customer-relation oriented young professionals who want to help us change the world through our research and development of new plastics and other materials.
So if you're interested, we'd love to have you as part of the 3devo sales team!
- You have international commercial awareness; a willingness to understand different cultural sales approaches.
- With a desire to learn, you are dedicated, persevering, and trustworthy.
- You will work in an international environment, and travel with the sales team to fairs and exhibitions.
- You have a talent for making friends, with even the most reserved of people.
- Desire to become better everyday.
- Solution oriented.
- Wanting freedom in your work, but remaining responsible.
- You are trustworthy, and with a high level of integrity.
This is what you’re looking for in a job
- 25 leave days (as long as you promise to come back).
- Travel allowance and a retirement plan.
- Training courses to develop your skill set.
- A horizontal organization in the broadest sense, you could just go and have a beer with the boss.
- An awesome workplace. Weekly TGIF drinks, epic parties, team activities and an informal, playful office space.