Content Marketing Specialist in 3D Printing
Utrecht, Utrecht, Netherlands€2,800 - €3,700 per monthMarketing
Our unique values are at the heart of everything we do, and how we do it. They shape our culture, influence who we are, and even, who we hire. They represent what we stand for and will continue to as we grow.
Do you have a passion for creating engaging content that resonates with target audiences? Are you looking for an opportunity to make a real impact on a fast-developing organization in the 3D printing industry? If so, 3devo is looking for a talented Content Marketer to join our team!
As a Content Marketer at 3devo, you will be responsible for creating and implementing a comprehensive content strategy that drives traffic, generates leads, and increases conversions. You will work closely with the marketing team to develop content that is tailored to the needs of our target audience, including blog posts, social media content, email campaigns, and more.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a team of industry experts to create and implement innovative marketing strategies. You will be responsible for creating content that is both creative and data-driven, utilizing analytics to measure the success of your efforts and make data-backed decisions.
At 3devo, our mission is to help innovators in the 3D printing industry with sustainable, innovative solutions. Supported by a new round of investments, we are on our way to scale up to new heights! Join our team and be a part of our journey to make a real impact in the industry.
- Proven experience in creating and implementing successful content marketing strategies in a B2B setting
- Strong analytical skills and experience working with data to identify trends, opportunities, and areas for improvement
- Adept at creating content that resonates with target audiences and drives engagement
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop content that aligns with overall marketing goals
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with changing priorities and tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of the 3D printing industry and sustainability practices is a plus
- A results-oriented mindset
You recognize yourself in the following
- Fluent in English
- Know when to peak, and when to relax.
- Bachelor's degree from a university or a university in applied sciences.
- Strong willingness to keep learning and developing yourself
- Available for at least 40 hours per week.
- Inbound marketing experience is a plus!
This is what you’re looking for in a job
- Innovative company with a growing positive impact!
- Place to grow and develop yourself through LinkedIn Learning and training courses.
- Room for new initiatives and ideas. Surprise us with your refreshing insights!
- From day 1, have all the space and confidence to take responsibility.
- Amazing playful workplace with every day fresh fruits, nuts, snacks, and drinks, and weekly Thirsty Thursdays!
- A flat organization in the broadest sense. You can easily have a drink with the CEO.
- Legendary annual team weekend, quarterly fun theme events.
- 25 leave days. As long as you promise to come back! ;)
- Travel allowance and pension plan.
Like what you see? You can join us! Our simple hiring process:
- Apply! Go for it.
- 15-minute speed conversation
- On-site interview
Applications from freelancers, employment agencies, and recruitment agencies will not be appreciated.