ERP Software professional / System specialist
Utrecht, Utrecht, Netherlands€2,800 - €3,500 per monthProduction
Our unique values are at the heart of everything we do, and how we do it. They shape our culture, influence who we are, and even, who we hire. They represent what we stand for and will continue to as we grow.
Are you a talented ERP Software professional / System specialist with a passion for developing innovative solutions to drive business growth? Are you excited to contribute to the improvement and automation of ERP and CRM systems in a company that values openness, impact, dedication, and courage? If so, you might be the perfect match for our position of ERP Software professional / System specialist at 3devo!
As an ERP Software professional / System specialist at 3devo, you will play an essential role in enhancing our ERP and CRM systems to streamline operations and communication across various departments, automate key processes, and improve overall user satisfaction.
Your commitment to our mission and your ability to think creatively and strategically will be crucial in achieving our goals. Your willingness to embrace new technologies and take calculated risks will be essential to our success.
3devo is a rapidly growing organization in the 3D printing industry, providing sustainable hardware, software, and service solutions to prestigious universities and industry leaders such as Stanford, MIT, Audi, and Bosch. Our mission is to empower innovators with sustainable, innovative solutions, and we are looking for someone like you to join our team and make a real impact in the industry
You enjoy doing this
- Contributing to the development and improvement of the ERP and CRM systems.
- Improve and automate operational tasks for various departments.
- Ensure clear documentation of existing coding files and automations.
You recognize yourself in the following
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or a related field
- Proven experience with Python, ERP and CRM systems, and MS Excel
- Good English speaking and writing skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent team player and strong communication abilities
- Available for at least 32 hours per week
This is what you’re looking for in a job
- Salary: 2800-3200€ starting gross salary
- Innovative company with a growing positive impact!
- Place to grow and develop yourself through LinkedIn Learning and training courses.
- Room for new initiatives and ideas. Surprise us with your refreshing insights!
- From day 1, have all the space and confidence to take responsibility.
- A comfortable workplace with unending supplies of fresh fruits, snacks and drinks.
- Legendary annual team weekends, quarterly fun theme events, and weekly company chill-outs.
- A flat organization in the broadest sense. You can easily have a drink with the CEO.
- 25 leave days. As long as you promise to come back!
- Travel allowance and pension plan.
Like what you see? You can join us! Our simple hiring process:
- Apply! Go for it.
- 15-minute speed conversation
- (Optional) Assignment
- On-site interview
Interested in applying or want to know more?
Interested in the role of ERP Software professional / System specialist? Want more details about the position?
Call or email Aart van Maanen, Manager Operations, at 085 876 90 16 or [email protected]."
Please note that applications from freelancers, employment agencies, and recruitment agencies will not be appreciated. Join our team and be part of our journey to make a real impact in the 3D printing industry!