Netherlands, Utrecht, UtrechtManagement
Our unique values are at the heart of everything we do, and how we do it. They shape our culture, influence who we are, and even, who we hire. They represent what we stand for and will continue to as we grow.
Are you the kind of person who always knows how to get things done? The kind of person who is one step ahead and always has a back-up plan? Do you love helping others and making their life easier? Are you ready to take your organizational skills and put them to use in a new, exciting way?
If that is the case, we want you!
As executive assistant, you will be responsible for supporting our CEO, enabling him to focus on the priorities of the organization. You will support him by planning and preparing meetings/consultations/travel, taking minutes during meetings, making presentations when needed, as well as managing social media channels and personal brand management for our CEO.
As executive assistant supporting the CEO you know how important it is to always be one step ahead, so you're constantly looking for new ways to improve processes and make sure everything goes smoothly. You are a highly organized, pro-active, growth-oriented professional with a keen eye for detail and quality.
3devo is based in Utrecht, the Netherlands, and our team is international, with more than ten different nationalities working at the company. We operate in the highly innovative 3D printing (materials) industry and also contribute to making the world a better place through plastic recycling efforts.
- Calendar management: scheduling appointments, taking into account travel time and required preparation time where relevant.
- Ensure that work and private agendas are well aligned.
- Organize and prepare meetings, presentations
- Pro-actively manage appointments arising from meetings.
- Plan appointments, travel, prepare meetings, take minutes, make presentations.
- Great writing skills
- CEO Social media channel(s) management, CEO social media personal branding.
- Skilled with Google/Outlook/computers and has good organizational skills (tools/apps etc).
- Professional level Dutch and English language skills.