Business Controller (2)
Utrecht, Utrecht, NetherlandsManagement
Our unique values are at the heart of everything we do, and how we do it. They shape our culture, influence who we are, and even, who we hire. They represent what we stand for and will continue to as we grow.
Are you a financial expert with a sharp eye for detail and a passion for growth? Do you want to make a significant impact at 3devo by overseeing the financial performance of the company and contributing to its future success? Do you want to work alongside a team of industry leaders to provide financial analysis and support for crucial decision making? Then you want to join us as a Business Controller at 3devo!
As a Business Controller at 3devo, you will be integral in ensuring the financial stability of the company. You will be accountable for analyzing financial performance, developing budgets and forecasts, and presenting financial reports to key stakeholders. Your exceptional attention to detail and ability to identify and manage financial risks will be critical to our success.
3devo is a rapidly growing organization in the 3D printing materials and plastic recycling industry, providing innovative and sustainable solutions to industry innovators globally. Our mission is to make a real impact in the industry by promoting sustainability and reducing waste. With a recent round of investments, we are poised for further growth and success.
Join our team of driven and impact-oriented individuals, and be a part of our mission to make a real difference in the industry. If you are seeking a challenge and an opportunity to make a significant impact, we want to hear from you!
You enjoy doing this
- Being a crucial player in ensuring the financial health of a fast-growing organization.
- Analyzing financial performance, creating budgets and forecasts, and providing financial reports to stakeholders.
- Making a real impact in the 3D printing materials and plastic recycling industry by promoting sustainable solutions and reducing waste.
- Collaborating with a team of experts to provide financial analysis and support for decision making.
You recognize yourself in the following
- Fluent in English & Dutch
- Know when to peak, and when to relax.
- Bachelor's degree from a university or a university in applied sciences.
- Strong willingness to keep learning and developing yourself
This is what you’re looking for in a job
- Innovative company with a growing positive impact!
- Place to grow and develop yourself.
- Room for new initiatives and ideas. Surprise us with your refreshing insights!
- From day 1, have all the space and confidence to take responsibility.
- Amazing playful workplace with every day fresh fruits, nuts, snacks, and drinks, and weekly Thirsty Thursdays!
- A flat organization in the broadest sense. You can easily have a drink with the CEO.
- Legendary annual team weekend, quarterly fun theme events.
- 25 leave days. As long as you promise to come back! ;)
- Travel allowance and pension plan.
Like what you see? You can join us! Our simple hiring process:
- Apply! Go for it.
- 15-minute speed conversation
- On-site interview
Applications from freelancers, employment agencies, and recruitment agencies will not be appreciated.