Sales Administrative Assistant
Netherlands, Utrecht, UtrechtSales
Our unique values are at the heart of everything we do, and how we do it. They shape our culture, influence who we are, and even, who we hire. They represent what we stand for and will continue to as we grow.
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to work for a company that is shaping the future? A company that is at the forefront of the 3D printing industry, but is also making a great impact in the world through its innovative plastic recycling efforts? Well... wonder no more! 😊
If you want to be part of an international team that strives to make the planet a better place, then, we are looking for you.
At 3devo, we are currently looking for a committed and dedicated Sales Administrative Assistant who can help us expand our business internationally by supporting our Sales Team. We are seeking young professionals that want to work at a company that operates in the highly innovative 3D printing industry, but also at a company that tries to help the world by transforming plastic waste into a resource.
Come make a difference with us!
- Providing support to other members of the Sales Team by creating and helping with supportive documents
- Performing administrative tasks such as filing and scanning forms, suppliers, tenders and NDA documents
- Communicating with customers via phone and email to answer questions about orders that have been placed and what’s their statuses
- Coordinating with Sales and Operations to track orders, ensure prompt shipment of goods and confirm delivery dates
- Preparing and arranging importation and exportation documents
You have what it takes:
- Hands on experience with importation/exportation processes and documentation
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Ability to work independently
- Problem-solving mindset
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal (client focused)
This is what you’re looking for in a job:
- Money :)
- 25 leave days, as long as you promise to come back :)
- Travel allowance and a retirement plan
- In a horizontal organization in the broadest sense, you could just go and have a beer with the boss
- An awesome workplace: monthly TGIF drinks, epic parties, team activities and an informal, playful office space
The hiring process:
- Round 1: We start with a “speed date” (15 min online interview)
- Round 2: In-person interview here at 3devo
- Round 3: Welcome on board! 😊