Technical assembly technician 3D-printing
Netherlands, Utrecht, UtrechtProduction
Our unique values are at the heart of everything we do, and how we do it. They shape our culture, influence who we are, and even, who we hire. They represent what we stand for and will continue to as we grow.
If you're not just looking for a job, but for a place where you can put your heart and soul in every product every day. We are the company for you! We're looking for an assembly technician who knows what it means to make something - not just combining components, but creating something you can be proud of.
3devo is a company that develops and produces products for the international 3D printing market. We work with a team of highly motivated and enthusiastic people on the future growth of our company. We are rapidly expanding and not a day is the same. Our teammembers feel responsible for the success of 3devo and are always willing to help one another.
Will you be the newest addition to our team of specialists? Are you the missing piece to our puzzle?
If yes, we will make great products together!
What you will be doing:
- Become a specialist on one of our products
- Make subassemblies in preparation of the assembly process
- Assemble end products, both mechanical and electrical
- Check stock levels to support planning and procurement
- Ensure the quality of everything that is shipped out to clients
- Work in a team with colleagues that like to make a joke and take their work seriously (but not to serious)
- Good sense of technology
- Attention to detail
- Experience (DIY/Professional)
- High quality standards
What we offer
- Working on innovative products that will take over the world
- 25 vacation days, as long as you come back ;)
- Unlimited supply of 3D printing filament, for your 3D printer
- Insights in different cultures because of the great variety of nationalities of colleagues
- Great workplace, weekly Thirsty Thursdays, team events, informal work environment